Paris Educational Consultants
Services & Training
Services and Training provided by Paris Educational Consultants include:
- Individual assessments of current skill levels in meeting the expectations for home and school as a basis for planning ABA-based interventions to improve their performance.
- Analysis of existing data and development of a collaborative plan with school staff for gathering needed information to support
- Design and facilitate a functional assessment of behavior to learn the purpose the presenting behavior concern serves
- Collaboration with school-based teams in completing functional assessments of behavior and subsequent development of behavior support plans
- Independent Education Evaluation for functional assessments of behavior
- Classroom-wide positive behavioral support assessment and "look for" review of ABA-based interventions
- Registered Behavior Technician Competency Assessment for eligible applicants
- Behavior Support Plans: Develop, graph results, review and revise behavior support plans
- ABA programing: Individual 1:1 implementation or supervision of behavior technicians
- Teaching: Collaborate with school-based teams in the teaching of self-help skills, verbal behavior, alternative or replacement behaviors and academic skills using ABA and PBIS
- Supervision of Independent Field Experience for BCBA candidates
- Training on the core competencies for Registered Behavior Technician
- Positive Behavioral Supports and Interventions for individual, classroom and schoolwide supports
- 7 ABA-based, low-intensity classroom interventions is offered face-to face or online.
- Offers support in the IEP Team meeting by a neutral third-party person trained in the IEP process that assists all parties to participate together to create a meaningful IEP on behalf of the student.